Saturday, March 3, 2012

Most Romantic Restaurant in NYC?

A guy I met in Pittsburgh is coming to visit me in NYC. I'd like us to go to the most romantic restaurant in the City....

Tell me..where would you go?Most Romantic Restaurant in NYC?
One if by Land, Two if by Sea. It's located in West Greenwich Village. I think around Jane Street. Expensive but not as expensive as the French restaurants in Manhattan. If you have money to spend try Daniel, on the upper East Side or Jean Georges at the Plaza Hotel near Central Park.
gramercy tavern is my personal favorite restaurant in nyc. would also suggest daniel too.



here are a few helpful sourcesin making your decision:



http://www.gayot.com/restaurants/bestof/鈥?/a>



http://valentinesday.about.com/od/romant鈥?/a>



http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-27鈥?/a>



and the search results i used on yahoo:



http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8%26amp;鈥?/a>



have a great time!Most Romantic Restaurant in NYC?
It has to be The Rainbow Room or Grill or whatever they call it now. It's on top of the GE Building in Rockefeller Center
i would love to answer as i just gave you best answer in mine but i live in New Zealand so maybe a french restaurant or basically anywhere with you in it would be romantically perfect
I wouldnt know I live in Arizona
I would go to Murals on 54. It's at 54th and 6th ave.



If you feel like an adventure and a chicken sandwich, try Cluck U Chicken in Jersey City!
hourglass tavern in restaurant row?

ot how about the river cafe?
Try Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill or Bolo on the lower east side of Manhattan. I took my wife their after 9/11 and it was the best meal and romantic evening ever!!!
There are so many great ones BUT

in my humble opinion there is only one...



Bouley

120 W. Broadway

Cross: Duane Street

212-964-2525



The Food is Exceptional along with the service %26amp; decor!!!

You will have 6 waiters to serve you...

It will run you between $80 - $100 a plate but I swear to

you it is worth every dollar...



Note:

They have a prix fixed lunch for $35, its a bargain!



Check out his web site.



BTW:

Reservations are a MUST...

Ask for a 5pm seating...



Smiles
Try typing that in on Google. You will find a lot! Then find the one that sounds the best to you and your boyfriend.



Good Luck
mcdonalds :)
  • duplicolor
  • bully dog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment