Friday, February 24, 2012

In your city What is the worst plast to eat fast food?

What is your city? I live in pittsburgh and the nastiest place her to eat is /Mike %26amp; Tony's Gyros %26amp; Shish?/ downtown pittsburgh... the whole restaurant smells like urineIn your city What is the worst plast to eat fast food?
That would be Pizza Hut... the chain here is not so good as abroad... There are better fast food restaurants here (Papa John's, KFC, McRubbish, Burger King)...

A little note: I guess you haven't tried real Greek/Middle Eastern cuisine because it's really really really good! The only drawback to it is the high calorie intake...
In this little eastern european village that i live in there are no good fast food places and only one decent 'slow' food restaurant. The best i've got is a fake Dominos pizza place made to look like the real thing.In your city What is the worst plast to eat fast food?
sorry if its rude of me to point it out but you spelled place wrong and to answer the question,I'm from East Chicago and the worst place wold be jimmy jones. Its like a rip-off subway with higher prices and terrible sandwiches.
KFC
my sisters cooking...



its fast.... and terrible!
I'm from New York City and I would have to say that many Chinese food places can't be trusted. You have to know where to go so that you're safe.
There are no fast food restaurants in the town where I live in northern Italy. About the closest we get are the gastronomic stands during the city fair in May or other events, but those are pretty good - Piadini or panini with Italian sausage or porchetta and the like. There are a lot of good restaurants in the area including two in the castle.
All of them are awful, with the exception of local pizza places, but I don't consider them true fast food.
I'm from Pittsburgh n I've never had "mike and Tonys gyros and shish"..I'll be sure to stay away lol

No comments:

Post a Comment