Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Where you live, is it common to eat french fries on salad?

I live in Pittsburgh and I often hear that Pgh is where this practice began.



It's delicious if you've never tried it. Although I'm sure that it's common in many places.



Say where you live (if you want- and you can just say the state or providence etc.) and whether you see this a lot at restaurants in your area.Where you live, is it common to eat french fries on salad?
I live in Nova Scotia and I have never in my life heard of this, but I think it sounds intriguing. I may have to try this. I bet fries on a Caesar salad would be great. If you like fries with cheese, try poutine~ that is fries with gravy and melted white cheese. That seems to be a common thing around here that apparently originated in Quebec.
Heh...I'm from Alberta, and I've never heard of that!



We do have our amazingly delicious poutine, though.



I did a quick google search and it does seem like fries on salad is a Pennsylvania thing!Where you live, is it common to eat french fries on salad?
The only times I've had french fries incorporated into a salad is in Ohio, Cleveland, OH to be exact. That was 20 years ago.



I figure it's a midwest thing.
Not common at all in Connecticut.
Well ive had it a few times and heard of others doing the same, England.
I live In PA too. Never seen it hear but it sounds interesting.
Not at all...I live in Washington
have to say I have never heard of it - I live in northern england
doesn't happen in NC but sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment