Tuesday, February 21, 2012

What is the dip that comes with the homemade chips appetizer at Rachel's Roadhouse in Mercer, PA?

Rachel's Roadhouse is a part of the family owned Springfield Restaurants chain in North Western PA, about an hour north of Pittsburgh. I swear that I have had this kind of dip before, but I cannot remember the name of it. It reminds me of what comes with the Bloomin' Onion at the Outback Steakhouse.What is the dip that comes with the homemade chips appetizer at Rachel's Roadhouse in Mercer, PA?
I do believe if you would give them a call. they would bt glad to tell you unless it;s secret receipt, What is the dip that comes with the homemade chips appetizer at Rachel's Roadhouse in Mercer, PA?
It's kind of like a Roumelade sauce. Tiger Sauce made by Tulkoff's may be the exact copy. Restaurant Depot or some store in the STrip may have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment