Saturday, February 11, 2012

What are a few restaurants near the benedum center in pittsburgh?

Im looking to take a few friends from out of town to a show at the benedum center. I need a nice restaurant thats near. Im not looking for a 5***** restaurant. Just something classy that will not break the bank.What are a few restaurants near the benedum center in pittsburgh?
There are a lot of restaurants near the Benedum. During the time right before a show they get very busy especially on weekends. What my girlfriend and I do is stop at Atria's which is located in PNC Park. Normally it's not crowded and the food is good and not expensive. You could also go to the stip district. Lyidia's is very good and not real pricy. Rolands has good food and not pricey either. I am just not thrilled with the restaurants right around the theater. They seem to be too snooty for me.
  • chocolate fondue
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment