Friday, March 9, 2012

Any suggestions for a bakery that delivers?

I'm trying to send a friend either cookies, cupcakes, or preferably (and I know this sounds bizarre) gourmet waffles for her birthday. She lives in Arkansas and I'm in New York. Is there any site that I can visit (like a 1800Flowers type) or a store that will next day deliver or ship to Little Rock, AR? Preferably upscale. Thanks for the suggestions all.Any suggestions for a bakery that delivers?
I live in Arkansas......and there are really no good places for that...........but that famous cupcake place in NYC is great and will deliver overnight..........that would be awesome.
Here is an idea. Contact a store in Little Rock and have them deliver it.

It is what some flower delivery companies do.Any suggestions for a bakery that delivers?
yea little rock divers
  • play chess against computer
  • bikebandit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment