Monday, March 12, 2012

Is being Preppy a good or Bad thing?

I Am Grateful and Nice

I Dress well (Cardigans-Mary Jane shoes-Ballet Flats-Calvin Klein Extra small Jeans-Burberry Coats-J.Crew-Leather Sandals-Plaid Skirts-Polo shirts and More)

I Am Fully trained In Etiquette And Have been Taught in Etiquette at a Very young age By My Grandparents (Whom went to Both boarding School and Charm school)

I Have a Gourmet chef who Makes me A Gourmet sandwich,A Small Chocolate Cupcake with Frosting and sprinkles,Freshly made Pink Lemonade With Fruit (Cherry,Strawberry.) Dipped In Whipped Cream. Also If I Get Good grades I Get, A Gourmet sandwich ( Ham and Shredded Lettuce In a Bun) Creamy Chocolate Milk,Two Cupcakes (One chocolate One Vanilla) Strawberry and Cherry dipped In Whipped Cream. I also get some Blueberry's.

Is this a Good or a Bad thing?

I am ten and I Never swear.Is being Preppy a good or Bad thing?
Ewww preps r just annoying as hellIs being Preppy a good or Bad thing?
It's bad. Preps think they are better than everyone else.
  • dean and deluca
  • shop bop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment