Friday, March 9, 2012

Help me with writing a mission statement for cupcake shop?

These made-to-order cupcakes are unique in that they have filling--cookie dough, jelly, chocolate, caramel, etc. My group is writing a business plan for an entrepreneurship class and we have chosen to create this cupcake business. We sell gourmet cupcakes solely to direct-sellers (i.e. those who hold Avon, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, etc. parties/events) at affordable prices. Now, I am stuck on creating a mission statement for our company. I want it to focus on the unique aspect of the cupcake which is our competitive advantage, yet I want it to have a fun and enticing appeal at the same time! Any suggestions to get my creative juices flowing are much appreciated! Thank you!Help me with writing a mission statement for cupcake shop?
We pride ourselves in giving shape to all your expectations of a cup cake!

Making it the yummiest and yet not hurting your wallet!

Taste our cupcakes once; waste not your time on others anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment