Friday, March 9, 2012

I want to start a cupcake shop, what steps do I need to take?

I would like to start off having a cupcake "truck" where I sell gourmet cupcakes out of an icecream truck, what kind of steps do I need to take with the state as far as licenses, health codes, etc? Anything else I would need to be sure to do?I want to start a cupcake shop, what steps do I need to take?
Sweets on Wheels?

Class license to dive if there is any one with you.

Business license -

Set up a Corp - this can be done on line at your state.

Might have to be inspected - Food license., Health Dept.

If you are making the cupcakes in your home, another can of worms, they might not let you. Have to be approved by the health dept. and they are not kind. You will see that you will need a professional oven.I want to start a cupcake shop, what steps do I need to take?
you need to make sure you can bake.

And you need to be 100% Origional.

It has to be from scratch.(No one really likes boxed cup cakes.)

And a catchy name and you're good.!

No comments:

Post a Comment