Monday, March 12, 2012

What types of foods is your city known for?

Like for instance: I live in Los Angeles and the main foods I would say this place is known for are frozen yogurt, sushi, and gourmet cupcakes. All of which I enjoy. lol What about you?What types of foods is your city known for?
Yeah, I live in L.A., too. However, I'm originally from San Diego and they are known for Fish Tacos. I remember when Rubios used to be a little stand in Pacific Beach in the 80's, and they used to have a line wrapped around the corner. Then they went corporate and blew up.



edit: And San Diego is known for their Mexican food period. They have the best Mexican food in the country.



edit: Yeah, they're $1.25 every Tuesday after 4pm.



http://www.rubios.com/
Kansas City - Barbecue.What types of foods is your city known for?
Cream Cheese

Tastykakes

Soft Pretzels

Hoagies %26amp; Cheesesteaks on Amoroso Rolls



Wash it down with a Yuengling, Birch Beer or a Bluecoat Gin Martini. Big Ups 'Illadelph!
Well New York in general has the best pizza, cheesecake and bagels. Yes there is a big difference from other places.
Cincinnati Chili
I live in Cincinnati and we are known for our Greek style chili, including three-ways (spaghetti noodles, chili, cheese), and coneys (bun, hot dog, cheese, chili, and sometimes mustard and onion).
Chicago Hotdogs!!! And Deep Dish Pizza!
Baltimore-Crabcakes



I loove crabcakes omg I wish I had two of em right now!! lol
Winnipeg, famous mostly for Perogies.
Ilocos Sur, Phil.- The famous ADOBO and SINIGANG oooh it's yummy!
NY-pizza





and LOL I lived in LA and I can't find frozen yogurt in NY to save my life
Krispy Kreme Donuts



Hot Dogs



Italian Beef Sandwiches



Deep Dish Pizza, i.e., the best pizza in the entire world
i live in arizona and were known for the mexican foods like tacos cliche stuff like that but mexican food is good as well as Native American food

No comments:

Post a Comment