Monday, March 12, 2012

I am starting a home based baking business, I need a name....?

There is a cute pun or play on words here somewhere I just know it, you see my last name is BAKER! I thought about Bakergirl, The Bountiful Baker... ugh, these seem cheesey. I am just striking... Help! I bake mostly cakeballs, cupcakes and cookies, very gourmet and out of the ordinary flavors and designs... custom for any event!I am starting a home based baking business, I need a name....?
There must be something......



"Baker By Name"



Could use that?! Or.......



It's more difficult than I thought !



"Mrs Baker - For all your baking needs"



"The fantastic Mrs Baker"



"Baker by name, Baker by nature"



"Baker's the name, Cakes are my game"



"Bakers Baking"



"Bakers Home Baking"



"Baking by Bakers"





So sorry, these are awful.
Baker's Dozen

Kylie's Kakes %26amp; Kupcakes

Kustom Kakes by Kylie



You'll have to check with the county office you file your business with to make sure that your business name isn't already being used before you start advertising or using it.I am starting a home based baking business, I need a name....?
KYLIE Baker's Bakery



Kylie Baker's fresh baked goods



K Baker's company



K B bakery



Best Baker's



Kylie Baker's Company
I always thought that this would be a good name for a bakery...it would certainly grab some attention:



"Nice Buns! - Bakery"



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment