Monday, March 12, 2012

How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?

I will be selling gourmet cupcakes at a holiday Boutique...If you were a customer at the Holiday Boutique, which is like a themed farmers market...how much would you pay? I am in California, if that makes any difference.How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?
1$
Considering your market consists of people in middle/upper class, and your cupcakes are high quality and middle sized, I'd go $3 for an individual, maybe 1/2 dozen for 15 dozen 25?How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?
I've payed from $1.50-$3.00
I think $2.00 would be best

but they were pretty big cupcakes :)

*Edit*
then about $1.50 I guess
How big is this cupcake?

If it's normal size i would pay up to $2

Large size i will pay up to $4

if it's small you better sell them 2 for $1
If they are fancy, which I am assuming they are since it says "gourmet", how about $1? If they are plain, 50 or 75 cents. If they are very fancy maybe even $1.50.
$1 a cupcake
yeah raise the price to two dollars since they're made in california :p
$2
i live in Connecticut
$1
1.00
$1.50
$1.50
$1.00
$1
most id pay is 5 dollars it would have to be big and look good
A dollar. :D
i'd give you a shiny nickel... :}

No comments:

Post a Comment