Monday, March 12, 2012

Is this a good monthiversary present?

I was thinking of getting him a cupcake (one of those like...gourmet one) and having the decorators write our names together with a heart, and a 5.14.10 (the day we started going out) on the bottom. Is that a good present? Or stupid?

And GUYS: what would you want?Is this a good monthiversary present?
No, your idea of the fancy cup cake is adorable ! Maybe you can find one of those cute musial cards and a big balloon to go with it.
So happy I could help ! Thanks hanna !

Report Abuse

Is this a good monthiversary present?
aw, that's cute.

It depends how long you've been going out. When we were 24-26, my bf gave me my favorite flowers and favorite food (artichokes) for our one month. Then some simple gold plated jewelry for our 2 months.



I'd say yes to the cupcake, or possibly to buy him his favorite snack in bulk. I did that once and my bf at the time loved it. It was a casefull of chocolate pudding :)
...A "month-iversary" present? Seriously? Ugh...



Made a cupcake yourself -- if you MUST celebrate it -- and give it to him. Forget the day thing, just a freakin' cupcake, no fancy stuff.



For pete's sake... if it was like an anniversary thing, I'd say go all out and get a cake, but a month?!
For 2 years my BF and I have done this. Our 2 year anniversary is next week and we are simply going to see Eclipse. But for months usuall we buy things like a video game, or something simple like DVDs and stuffed animals. One month I bought him a tie and a new belt. He loved it!
look i am no guy but i think its a little cheeseyy!!! but maybe you could get his fav food and add chocolate with it to make it cute and yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment