Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm staring a stuffed cupcake and hot chocolate gourmet cafe.?

I need help with coming up with a catching name no more than two words and a sharp tagline! thanks,I'm staring a stuffed cupcake and hot chocolate gourmet cafe.?
I'd be happy to help with a name and marketing. I'll send you my rate sheet for services if you'd like.
Stuffy-Cuppy-Cake :Gourmet Hot Chocolate



Hot Cake Gourmet



Classy Coa-Coa's



Gawmay Cafe



Seat Treat



Glitter Bomb's



Destinationz



Lil Cupcakes'



For-goodness-cakes



Gourmet Roof



DayDreamz :Gourmet Cafe



Vay-cake-tions (like vacations)



"Cake Plate"



"Dazzle"



Kupp-KakesI'm staring a stuffed cupcake and hot chocolate gourmet cafe.?
Decadence



I suggest making a dark chocolate cupcake with a cheesecake filling and maybe put a chocolate covered cherry or strawberry on top. YUM!
Everything Chocolate

Cocos

The Sweets

The Swiss

That's all I can think of right now :)
Hot 'n' Sweet - The Sweet Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment