Monday, March 12, 2012

Small, decorative cakes?

I would really love to find some recipes for little gourmet cakes (not cupcakes--:x) Something like these: http://www.potatomato.com/mt/archives/im鈥?/a>

Just recipes for tiny, pretty tea-(ish) cakes. That's all I need. And yet I can't seem to find any, anywhere! :'(



The kind of thing you might see Sebastian serving to Ciel Phantomhive from the anime Kuroshitsuji, for example. It's ok if you don't know what I'm talking about. But if you do, and you love it just like me, hey, pump one of those fists in the air for me! XD



Thank you very much in advance!!Small, decorative cakes?
I think you're talking about what is called petit fours. They are like little cakes in one bite. There is no reason you can't use a favorite cake recipe or mix, but you may need a special pan. Either that or make a whole sheet cake then cut it into the proper sized little squares. That's not the hard part.

The hard part is the frosting and the decorating.

Most hobby stores which sell the supplies also offer classes. I'm thinking Michael's, Hobby Lobby.....Small, decorative cakes?
Try searching for recipes using the French name for these: petit fours

http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Petit-Fours/鈥?/a>



This website has saved me several times.
  • mercedes benz usa
  • whotel austin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment