Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Does anyone have a recipe for microwavable cupcakes?

I'm looking for a simple recipe for my little sister to use in her "Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker" The mixes that it comes with bake a cupcake in the microwave for about 30 seconds. The refill mixes are quite expensive so I was hoping that someone had a recipe that would work just as well. Thank you Does anyone have a recipe for microwavable cupcakes?
I'm young so I use the microwave instead of the oven to make cakes, but I don't make whole cakes, I put them in a mug (microwave-safe mug) and bake it in the microwave.

ok here's the recipe:

1 egg

4 Tbs sugar

3 Tbs flour

3 Tbs milk

2 Tsp cocoa powder

3 Tbs vegetable oil

1/8 Tsp vanilla extract



optional:

chocolate chips

M%26amp;M's

Reese's Pieces

1 tsp cream cheese



Make sure you don't add any baking soda or baking powder or anything! i was surprised how it rose by itself, but it did!



mix the egg, oil, sugar. then add the other ingredients

I'm not sure about cupcakes but when I make the regular cake I microwave for 3 minutes. also just like regular cake, use toothpick to make sure it's done! :)

YUMMY!!! It's GOOD!

let me know how it goes!



answer mine if you can please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

thanks! :)
you cant make cupcakes in the microwave there not enough love going into itDoes anyone have a recipe for microwavable cupcakes?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment