Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cupcakes for boyfriend birthday present?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2months.

He haven't had a cake for his birthday since he was 10, so I was hoping to buy him a box of gourmet cupcakes.

He has a real sweet tooth and LOVE food. But, im not sure. So do you think I should give him cupcakes?

By the way, please don't post any sexual comments, he's turning 15 and i'm only 14 Plus, I will not do any of those nappropriate questions.Cupcakes for boyfriend birthday present?
Hey hun :)

That sounds really sweet, I think that's a great idea especially as he loves food and cakes and if he hasn't had a cake for 5 years! :)

However, something I always think about with presents is 'will it last'? If I get food for someone, I normally also get something else so that in five years time they can look back and still have the present if you get what I'm saying? I understand that you probably don't have heaps of money, so here are some good ideas that you might have to put with the cupcakes;


- get a photo developed of the two of you and put it in a frame... That's really special these days because every photo goes straight to facebook!
- make him a mixed tape of the songs that you guys like to listen to together
- some man bling if he's into that kinda stuff
- a personalised mug with a picture of the two of you on it
- something that will help your relationship grow.... say because you're getting him cupcakes you also buy a cupcake book and write a letter in it promising that once every month on the day of his birthday (ie if he's birthdays on the 15th, then the 15th of every month) together you'll try a new cupcake recipe from the cookbook, and work your way through the whole book.

Just some idea's, stick to your budget and remember, you know him better than anyone on the internet... these are just ideas so yeh, hopefully this helped!!!

**Edit: I agree with Burton AND Johno. candles and signing happy birthday would be great to make up for 5 years without a cake, and red velvet cupcakes are AMAZING!
Buy a Holy rosary for the both of you and then honor God by praying it together on his Birthday.-Jesus Christ

For all of your dreams and wishes to come true, Pray the Holy Rosary for world peace and for all of Gods children to pray the Holy Rosary, And explore and discover the many gifts of APPARITIONS and the PIETA PRAYER BOOK that God has sent for your spiritual guidance, enjoyment and enrichment and great will be your rewards in heaven.

Merry Christmas,and here is a loving hug for all of Gods children.

The Holy FamilyCupcakes for boyfriend birthday present?
Cup cakes would be nice. Maybe put a candle in a few of them and sing happy birthday. If it was me, I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment