Friday, March 9, 2012

How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?

I will be selling gourmet cupcakes at a holiday Boutique...If you were a customer at the Holiday Boutique, which is like a themed farmers market...how much would you pay? I am in California, if that makes any difference.How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?
Maybe nothing. I bake my own. They are all whole wheat, fat free, very low sugar and vegan.



However, it might also be dependent on which holiday. If it were Christmas, no. If it were, say Arbor Day, maybe as that would be unique.
I would pay more for a home made cupcake than one at a bulk store. If they are the jumbo cup cakes, and not the little ones. I would pay $3.00/cupcake.How much would you pay for a homemade cupcake?
If they're average sized about $1 but if they're bigger maybe $1.75 or $2.
Cupcakes in this area sell for roughly $3.25 - $3.50 a piece (I'm on the opposite coast near DC). I would imagine it'd be somewhat similar there if you're near a bigger city.
$1.50 and that would be pushing it, unless it was a very exceptional cupcake.
$6.00 for 12. $1.25 for 1.
Like $1 for a cupcake, maybe. Depends how big it is and how good they are.
No more than $2
depends on size the flavor u add arond 3-5 dollar
  • things to do in san francisco
  • restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment