Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you bring as a thank you for staying at a male friends house?

I am in college and I am going to visit my best friend (slash friends with benefits/i want a little more) apartment. He has recently graduated and started a job so I am going to stay over at his apartment. When I usually go and visit friends (females) I bring gourmet cupcakes or flowers etc.but those are too girly. what should I bring as a thank you for having me over for my male friend?What do you bring as a thank you for staying at a male friends house?
As a guy, I personally like cupcakes and flowers. If it's something you baked or grew yourself, so much the better. If you don't like those options, is there anything he especially likes to eat/drink? Or stop at a used book store and find something good on a subject he likes, or a DVD/video that he hasn't heard of that you know would be a hit (and that he'll watch with you!).What do you bring as a thank you for staying at a male friends house?
chocolates or wine or whisky or something...

does he like whisky? does he ike white wine?

don't know? just take a box of chocolates, favourites or celebration or somethign is a simple gift that he will like...

if hes allergic to chocolate... -.- probably take the wine anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment