Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday gift for someone who has everything?

My boss turns 26 on Saturday and I want to do something for her at work :)

We always do something for each others birthdays. Mine was in December and they forgot it was the 22nd, so on the 23rd they went nuts and bought me a gourmet cupcake, ordered me flowers, and let me pick lunch ;) Haha



She has everything- For christmas she got a Nordstrom's gift card but I really hate gift cards- they show the exact amount you spend :/



I have baked an apple cake for the last couple occasions because my bosses both love it, but I am getting tired of always being the person who bakes something hahaha..



any suggestions?

For my other boss for christmas, part of her gift was web design for her dog kennel. My other boss has a kennel too but she may not be interested in that sort of thing.Birthday gift for someone who has everything?
I'd go with the apple cake again. She likes it. Don't sweat this kind of thing.
You're boss has a dog? Maybe you should get her and her dog cute matching sweaters. That would be cute. I think a great gift would be a bubble bath and lotion set. I love those! Or maybe a picture frame with a picture of you and all of your co-workers would be cute and nice. Or maybe jewlery? All women like jewlery. I'm sure that whatever you get your boss, she'll love it because it's always the thought that counts :)Birthday gift for someone who has everything?
i always think the best gifts are personal ones, not expensive ones. i remember the episode of the office where Jim gave Pam a teapot (because she wanted one) but he filled it with items that reminded her of inside jokes. you could try something like that, but use something else instead of the teapot. fill whatever it is with pictures, tokens, any small object that reminds you of an incident.

hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment