Friday, March 9, 2012

Looking for a good online source for chocolate cake decorations?

I'm trying to find an online store to get gourmet chocolate decorations for my cupcake business. Like dark chocolate confetti, chocolate sticks, and chocolate curls. Stuff like that. Any suggestions?Looking for a good online source for chocolate cake decorations?
this may or may not help, but try www.sweetc.com it is Sweet Celebrations a division of Maid of Scandinavia. i get a great deal of my cake decorations from them. you could also try www. scharffenberger.com or www.chocosphere,com or www.gafseelig.com (for the trade only). good luck
www.ukfood dot co dot uk! I swear by them!Looking for a good online source for chocolate cake decorations?
have alook around but I know that http://www.AussieFoodShop have what is called hundreds and thousands. they sell bags of them and it is typical of Australia try it it is great!!!think it was in the miscell section

No comments:

Post a Comment