Monday, March 12, 2012

Gamertag help please!?!?

OK I need help with a gamertag idea.

I want it to be cool or funny

I think stuff like "kitchen gamer" or "sandwich maker" is pretty funny something that is cool.

Stuff about me..

My favorite game ever is marvel vs capcom3

I'm a girl

I like to go shooting (in real life)

I bake gourmet cupcakes

I like something funny or a play on words..



THANKS!!!Gamertag help please!?!?
Ummmmmmm


Marvel Vs Cupcake 3 (MVC3)
MVC Girl
Homicidal Sandwich
Killer Cupcake
Cupcake of Death
Death from Cupcake
Gamer Chef
A Rotten Cupcake ( i think its funny when it says something like "a rotten cupcake" killed you, or something like that )

Fear the Girl - F3AR the Girl - Fear Da Girl ( just variations since it might be taken )

Ummm im sure i could make a lot more but IDK
XgirlXgutXeaterX , Sqeeky ,imafatgamer,or Zeke171's minionGamertag help please!?!?
you could use,try my cupcakes,shooting cupcakes,sandwich gamer,cupcake gamer,hope this helps.have fun gaming.
Cupecake Shooter



its funny and sweet haha
CaliberCupcake
cupcake gamer

kitchen guru
xXiMaSTUPIDbiitchXx
xXMarvelMagnumCupkakeXx
The Cupcake Killer %26lt; lol

The Sandwich Shooter...

Gourmet Gamer?



stuff like that dude :)
45cal.cupcake
XxSuperCupcakeShooter9000Xx
Wall-E_789
pineapple69

No comments:

Post a Comment