Monday, March 12, 2012

Something to cook/make my boyfriend?

I already made a gourmet chocolate cupcake for him, I was wondering what else I could make... something easy. I was thinking maybe cookies but I feel it's a bit too elementary.



Pictures would really help, too. Thanks so much! %26lt;3.Something to cook/make my boyfriend?
Premium Pizza Crust



OVERNIGHT COLD RISE METHOD: In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water. Stir in 2 cups of flour and salt; mix well. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and supple, about 15 minutes. Place dough in bowl dusted with flour cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
How about a Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie? here is a link for the recipes..enjoy..=)Something to cook/make my boyfriend?
You can impress him with homemade pizza! That is always a winner at my house. You can check out pictures and recipes for desserts on my baking blog...

http://amateurbakingprofessionaleating.b鈥?/a>
Fudge!!! If he likes it. Something you can share
Mac n cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment