Monday, March 12, 2012

What else should I add to my Christmas list?

1.Bath salts

2.Door beads

3.Colorful star kit

4.Girl gourmet cupcake kit

5.Spa Factory Spa Party Sleepover for 3



Thats a few things Im into. and thats whats on my list so far. Nothing expensive I like getting cheap stuff for more.

Dont worry I am donating the money I have to a charity.



Im into all those weird kind of stuff like rainbow sand and stuff. And just kiddy awesome superstition stuff. I dont know How to explain. :p



Im 14 Year old girl who loves everything! :)What else should I add to my Christmas list?
6. Some pretty fairy lights.

7. Fuzzy Dressing gown and Slippers.

8. Bath Stuff from LUSH.

9. Bright Funky Nail Polish.
MP3 Players

Video Game Consoles %26amp; Accessories

Necklaces

Lip Glosses

Nail Polishes

Scrapbooking

Digital Cameras

Hair Irons

Fragrance

Bath %26amp; Shower Sets

GUESS? Clothes and Shoes

Diesel Clothes and Shoes

Miss Sixty Clothes and Shoes

Cell Phones

Compact Stereos

Notebook Computers

Teen Books

Fashion Magazines

Ionizing Hair DryersWhat else should I add to my Christmas list?
Popular Christmas Gift Ideas AND Toy Ideas for 2009

http://digg.com/d319adS



How to Make Gift-Giving Easier During Christmas

http://digg.com/d319UdG



Top 10 Christmas Gifts to Make The Festive Season Unforgettable

http://digg.com/d319N7K
6. A snuggie

7. Origami kit

8. Tye dye kit

9. Acrylic paint (it comes out really easy, but you can use on just about anything)

10. A furbie
Well, gift cards are always good in case you need something else down the line.
art set, acoustic guitar so u can learn some cool songs to sing, magician set, tarot cards??
Peace on earth and good will toward all.

No comments:

Post a Comment