Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm starting a gourmet cake/cupcake business and need a name. Can you please help me?

I am starting a gourmet cake/cupcake business out of my home. I'm looking for a unique, memorable name for my business but am having a major creative block. The few names I have come up with my husband doesn't like. I don't necessarily want my name in the business name. I'm not really looking for the cutesy-clever names (such as these suggestions I've gotten from friends: Baby Cakes, Pat-a-Cake, Takes the Cake, etc). I want something that is different than every other cake business. A few names I've come up with are: peace-love-cake, Sweeet!, Anticipation, Sweet Anticipation, My Serendipity, Sweet Serendipity.....you get the picture. I also like idea of calling the business Dessert (or Desserts) but then think that I would like something that conveys the message that cakes are not just for dessert! I do have a tendancy to over-analyse things! LOL.

A little background: My husband's name is Johnny, our 1st son (who went to Heaven when he was 12 days old) is Johnny Weston (we call him Weston), and our 2nd son is Johnathon Cash (we call him Cash). My husband is from East Tennessee and a HUGE TN Volunteers fan. I'm from Iowa but love all things southern. My cake business will be (hopefully) selling to some local businesses to serve as desserts and also I will be taking special orders from the general public. Hope this gives you folks something to get those creative juices going! Especially since my creative juices seem to have completely dried up!!! ;) Thanks!I'm starting a gourmet cake/cupcake business and need a name. Can you please help me?
cakes from heaven with a picture of your son
____________________'s delicious cakes. Make the __________ you son's, husband, best friend, or your name, or etc. Or you can think of a similar name to that.I'm starting a gourmet cake/cupcake business and need a name. Can you please help me?
Sophisticakes

Cup, Cup and Gourmet (Like 'up, up and away')'Cup Capers'

'not JUST DESSERTS'

Cake Expectations

'Have an Affair with .......Cupcakes' (slogan)

'Amazing Cake' - How sweet the taste(slogan)

Cake, Sweet, Cake

Patty Pan Fan

For Heaven's Cake/ Heaven's Cake

Cake Cr8a

Cake Creator

Flour Power, Sugar Cooker

Sugar Rose

Frosty the Cupcake

Icing U Sing

Hot Cakes

Caking Agent - just joking

Better, Batter, Patter Cakes

Cup, Cup and Gourmet

Mad Batter's Teaparty

No comments:

Post a Comment