Monday, March 12, 2012

I need suggestions on what to get my boyfriend for Christmas...?

My boyfriend and I are both sixteen, and we've been dating for a long time. We always get each other really adorable gifts. His favorite candy is M%26amp;M's, so for his last birthday, I bought him personalized green M%26amp;M's (we have an inside joke about the green ones), and I got him a bunch of gourmet cupcakes and balloons and stuff.



For Christmas, I already this necklace made for him that has an anchor on it and like another tag that says "only you can hold me down". His family has a yacht and he sails and scuba dives over the summer, so that explains the anchor. I also got him two v-necks, a t-shirt, and a flannel from Urban Outfitters, and I'm baking him a bunch of different Christmas cookies and making chocolate covered pretzels and stuff.



I want to get him one more big gift, but I don't know what. Money is not an issue, and don't tell me I shouldn't be spending so much money on him - we always spoil each other. (Both of his parents are doctors, and he works at a dentists office.) Anyway, I want it to be Original.



Please don't tell me to cook for him, I do that all the time.

Don't tell me sex...I do not view that as an actual gift.

Pictures in a frame or a scrapbook is girly, as well as that coupon book idea.

No mix CD's, or anything simple like that.

I want something he'll actually use.

He already has an iPod touch, and his parents are getting him a laptop for Christmas...so those ideas are shot. He doesn't like video games that much.

He plays hockey, but doesn't like any specific hockey team...so sports tickets would be difficult.

Most of the bands he listens to are old (like The Beatles), so concert tickets would be difficult.



Any ideas? Please please(:I need suggestions on what to get my boyfriend for Christmas...?
thats so cuteee:DD

it's good to know that people can prove wrong that whole teenage love thing(;

buuut, for gift ideas- a jersey to any hockey team since he doesn't have a favorite, or an autographed puck or something. you could get him nikes or something too:P ahah, i can't really think of any other suggestions. sorry, but i hope it helps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment