Monday, March 12, 2012

I am 17 and I have no clue what I want as a career!?

I'm really interested in owning my own business. I love music, fashion, baking and interacting with people! I love the idea of being a fashion stylist and being able to dress people for TV shows, films, music videos, photoshoots, etc. I love the idea of owning my own music venue where local and big names could play shows (not sure if I'd want liquor allowed there). I love the idea of owning my own cupcakery and making gourmet cupcakes. And last but not least, I love the idea of traveling to different places in the world and studying how other cultures live and how to improve them.



What are some other career options I could have? And what should I major in when I go to college for these careers? Do I have a good chance of making a good salary? I'm not expecting to be super rich!I am 17 and I have no clue what I want as a career!?
Find a small town with a high school. Then set up a bakery. The bakery at my town gets bank. And after a few years you can hire employees and travel the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment