Monday, March 12, 2012

What is a gift I could give to my boy choir director?

I have a Junior High Concert coming up this Thursday and since I am president I am in charge of the speech and presents to present at the concert. We have two directors a man and a woman. The Woman director is the head director and we are getting her a pretty bouquet of flowers and a her favorite gourmet cupcake. The other is a the assistant director and we are getting him his favorite cupcake and...? No Ties- those are tacky. Our Directors are AMAZING. It can't get any better than them. The are so devoted to what they do and always puts us first. For our choir concert we are doing an MJ Tribute and Glee! So they are quite modern. I have no clue what to get him. For you men... What is equivalent to flowers? That does not need to be ordered.What is a gift I could give to my boy choir director?
If you could do a CD of you singing, I think that would mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment