Monday, March 12, 2012

Job Brain Storming...?

Hi, So I'm in grade 8 but I really want to explore the jobs out there. Please do not tell me that I'm too young, because I am serious about this. Anyways, so I hope to go into one of the four areas in the future, so please make a list of jobs you think I might like. (P.S, I will be going to university, doing a bachelors, and finishing off with a Masters and more.)



Law



Business- Marketting, or Running My Own Business that will eventually become vrey established and well known(I love fashion, adorable gourmet cupcakes, decorating, etc. any ideas?)



English- writing, not shakespere type of work, but creative writing, or writing books, etc.



Science- In either chem or physics, I HATE Bio:P



Thanks I do chose best answersJob Brain Storming...?
You're in 8th grade.... Just get a job in the local shops.... What else do you think you can do at that age, become a lawyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment