Friday, March 9, 2012

Best Cupcakes in Aurora/Naperville IL?

I am trying to find some awesome gourmet cupcakes for my hubby on valentine's day (it's our 7 year anniversary). I live in Aurora area so anywhere near Aurora, Naperville, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, North Aurora. I want awesome cupcakes... not grocery store, and not home made and don't even tell me to get stupid hostess cupcakes. Something like Red Velvet, or chocolate peanutbutter, or filled ones... HELP!Best Cupcakes in Aurora/Naperville IL?
CAPUTOS grocery store, there is one in Hanover Park, Bloomingdale,Addison, Elgin, they have the best pastries in town..Best Cupcakes in Aurora/Naperville IL?
Try Napolean Bakery. They are out of this world. You will have to order early but they have yummy cake flavors and different types of icing to choose from.



Napoleon Bakery and Cafe

592 S Route 59

Naperville, IL 60540

(630) 548-1044

No comments:

Post a Comment