Friday, March 9, 2012

Have you ever had a gourmet cupcake?

from a specialty cupcake storeHave you ever had a gourmet cupcake?
Yes. The LAST time gourmet cupcakes were trendy, and back then they actually put GOLD DUST in the frosting.



Not kidding.
I went to Magnolia Bakery in NY when I visited there a while ago. They didn't have a big selection of specialty cupcakes. The one I got was all right, but their banana pudding was to die for! O_o So. Good.



http://www.magnoliabakery.com/home.phpHave you ever had a gourmet cupcake?
Yeah, it was grape flavored.

It was disgusting.

Tasted like medicine I used to take when I was 6.

You can't untaste that. D:
yea
yeah its ****** delicious
Nope I make my own.
No can you please tell me where can I find it?
No-I have not.
naw, what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment