Monday, March 12, 2012

What should I name my cake shop?

I am a pastry chef and will soon be relocating to the Louisville area. I will be redoing my website and would like to also change the name. I specialize in birthday and special occasion cakes, European style tortes, cheesecakes, cookies, gourmet chocolates, cupcakes, and wedding cakes. Any ideas anyone?What should I name my cake shop?
Lovely?

Torte?

%26lt;Your Name%26gt;'s

Bonbon?





Go for a short, simple, and sweet name. Personally, they're the most memorable.
"Oh So Delectable!" or just "Delectables" or "sweet tooth" "Louisville's Sugar Pan" "Louiseville's Sweet Treats" 'One Bite" or "Insatiable"What should I name my cake shop?
deliziosa prodotti da forno

means delicious bakedd goods in italian



Monster Kuchen

monster cakes in german



votre boulangerie est ma boulangerie

your bakery is my bakery in french



produits de boulangerie dans mon coeur

baked goods in my heart
I make and sell italian cookies.So I named my business after my mother because she taught me everything I know. Concetta's Italian Cookies.



How about Cakes Etc.or your first name followed by (Sally's )Home Made Cakes Etc.
Cookin Cakes Cakery

ABC'S ---%26gt; amazing blazing cakes

Kung Fu Cakery

Celebration Cakeration

Candy coated cakes with crumbs

The Cooking Crumbs

Cheesey Cakery

Cookies Cooking Crumbs
The Cake Farm. With cute little pictures of cakes running around in fields and suchlike.
Kafana, Ooh La La, Les Petits Gateaux, Patisserie, Torta, Love, Gourmandises.
Special Oc-cake-sions



[your name]'s Bakery/Cakes/Cake Shop



Pastry-vents



Baked Beauty



Bridal Bakery
Delectable Cakes
Marie Antoinette's with Let Em Eat Cake right underneath that
build-a-cake workshop and have a section were kids can make their own little cakes for only ten dollars a piece
awsome cakes
%26lt;your name%26gt;'s Cakery
Chicken cake
Let Them Eat Cake
the english muffin.
'Have your Cake and eat it too" Cake shop
name it LOUISVILLES CAKES SHOP...................i would go there..........
the upper crust cake shop or somethin like that
Yummy Cakes



I like to keep it simple. :P
How about sweets 'n' treats?
Cakes-r-Us
sprinkles n' ****
um a slice of heaven perhaps
Tarts 4 Ur Heart Pastries %26amp; Bakery: t4Uh.com kinda rolls off the tongue eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment