Friday, March 9, 2012

Please help me name my cake business?

Hello. I'm trying to get a cake business going. It will originally be out of my home, but my dream is to eventually open a shop that also sells coffee. I make gourmet cakes and cupcakes at affordable prices so my slogan will be something along those lines. I like the idea of calling it a cakery. i feel this gives it some flexibility and when i am able to open my shop i can just add and coffee house to my title. thanks for any and all ideas :-)Please help me name my cake business?
The queen of cakes xD
Justines Cakery

The bakery cakery

Savings cakery

Cakey cakery

Color me cakey

Caring Cakery

Call me cakery

you had me at cakery

The cakery bakery

Vac Cakery

Make Cakery

Bake Cakery

Cakery

Cakery World

Its a cakery world after all

World of cakery the very best backery

Cakery backery by the lakery

Backery? no! Cakery!

Call me Cakery

Cakery in (location)

Bake me a cakery

Hot light cakery

coolwhip cakery

cupcake cakery

cake cakery

Come and get it Cakery

Cakery we makery

?Please help me name my cake business?
Sexycake.
la maison de g芒teau
la casa di torta
D暖m dort Cakes and Pastries.
It's illegal in the US to operate a food company without a business license and health permit.

You need a commerical kitchen to get a health permit.

I'd advise starting any kind of bakery until you can "do it right". Many locales will not trust that you will do it right this time, if you were doig it illegal and will not grant you the necessary permits in the future.
cakes %26amp; muffins
muffins %26amp; things
cakes %26amp; things
justine's pastries (if your username is your real name)

slogans
gourmet cakes at affordable prices.
gourmet pastries at affordable prices.
affordable gourmet.
your source for affordable gourmet pastries.
hope you like em.
Mrs.Delicous cakes.
Go and avail the services provided by http://www.build-a-company.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment