Friday, March 9, 2012

Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker any good?

Hey! I was wondering if the girl gourmet i any good? What do you guys think about it? I heard if you mix the mixes well, they will turn out good! Thanks in advance!Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker any good?
I almost purchased this for my 11 year old daughter but I decided against it when I read the reviews from other Moms online. It wasn't all negative but I read enough for me to make my decision. Check out the item on Amazon and you can see the reviews from other Mom's there or check out this blog...

http://cookingwithanne.blogspot.com/2008鈥?/a>



Hope this helps. :0)Girl Gourmet Cupcake Maker any good?
My sister purchsed this item for my daughter and she loves it. The cupcakes are actually really good but the icing leaves a bit to be desired. Hope this helps

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment